XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Can't believe its over

This is just great! I've seen everything! I loved the whole series and I can't wait to see whats next for the Life gang. Tops everything i've watched on Newgrounds.

Dragonball SJ - Episode 6 Dragonball SJ - Episode 6

Hmm?

Its seems to me all you did was download a whole bunch of dbz episodes. Imported them into flash, cut some pieces of the clips movie clipped it. And traced it only making the clothes and skin different, I could tell cause I remember seeing a lot of things during the movie. Like during the Kurirny fight. The fight seemed to be Cell Vs Gohan. And when kuriny won. You used the Saiyan saga. Where goku was laying on the ground beat up from Vegeta. If you're talanted at drawing why don't you make some things freestyle. Make up your own fights and i'll give you a 5. Although I still enjoyed it. 3/5.

go go go go go go

Whats so good?

All you did was find a couple of clips and traced over it with characters who were drawn pretty badly. I remember the one with the black hair dude was jackie chan in that one movie... i forgot what it was called... Thumbs down

Tears for Every Moment Tears for Every Moment

Beautiful *sniff*

I liked the music, I liked the poem, and it was just great. Good job!

Xiao Xiao: DerajN Edtion Xiao Xiao: DerajN Edtion

Alright..

Its alright, although all he did was hit people. They didnt do anything they just fell. It didn't look like they put up much of a fight. It was too quick and when the last two fight they get 2 times bigger. Its weird..

Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

Hmm?

The scenes were from the Cell Games, and at the end where Vegetto is talking to Gotenks. It looks like his hair is moving but isn't. An okay job, not so good, not so bad.

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Coolies!!

Reminds me of the show with the alien... Invader Zim! yeah thats it Pretty cool, one of the greatest movies I've seen.

Goku Versus Vegeta Goku Versus Vegeta

WTF?!

Alright, the sounds sucked. The story line sucked, and both the endings sucked. Music... okay. You seriously suck dude! Thank god that I'm not blind from the lameness! What you need to work on is the background needs to be larger, and the storyline. Well there wasn't a story line... anyway work harder! You should be proud this wasn't blammed!

ClaudStrofe responds:

There shall not be a Fucking story line in a fucking Fighting movie you fucking dumbass!!!!!

Siscos Case Episode 1 DX Siscos Case Episode 1 DX

The fight scenes look familiar

I'm thinking you just stole clips from Naruto and traced it. So tsk tsk to you!

zeppelin-man responds:

nope sir. its a tribute.no trace/copy.

Loose Yo Mind Loose Yo Mind

WHY YOU!!

DAMN YOU! You copied it, I guess one of Blaive's friends gave it to you. If you look at Blaive's Raid movie it has the same person. I got evidance that you copied it. Blaive has quit flash movies, but I assure you that he would hate you as much as I!